|Shopping Cart is Empty|
Please note that in order to use universalsewing.com's shopping cart, you must have cookies enabled on your browser.
For More Infomation about cookies and how to enable them, please Click Here.
|No. SP4102: || Sapporo all steam iron|
Click Image for full view.
|Sapporo SP-410-2 All Steam Iron|
- Includes: Two - 7 foot Hoses
- One convenient hose for your steam going into the iron and one hose for condensate return from your iron
- Working steam pressure: 60 - 100 psi
- Body material: stainless steel
- Hose material: PTFE hose
- The lightest touch of thumb lever releases a flow of dry steam
- The durable steam valve is virtually maintenance free
- Volume of steam can be adjusted easily
- Cool 'sure grip" handle designed for maximum comfort
- Exclusive Thermo-Tech jacket keeps iron cool to the touch
- Highest quality stainless steel base protects the iron from rust and guarantees the weld from breaking
- The Sapporo iron's internal structure is so well designed that you always have a smooth flow of dry steam
|Item Information||USS Part No.: ||SP4102 |
|Unit of Sale: ||EA|
|Description: ||SAPPORO ALL STEAM IRON|
|Style #: ||SP-410-2B|
SP-410-2D, SP-410-2, 747004
|Brand: || Sapporo|
|Item Availability |
|Quantity On Hand: || IN STOCK for immediate delivery|
|Shipping Notes: || |
|Unit Weight * :||4.885 lbs. (2216 grams) |
|* Unit weight is for product only, and does not include packaging.|
- To add items to your cart, type a Quantity in the green box and click the Green Shopping Cart button. The quantity will automatically be added to your cart. To change the quantity of an item already in your cart, simply type the new quantity and click the Green Shopping Cart button. To remove an item from your cart simply type a 0 (zero) and click the Green Shopping Cart button. You can also change and remove a quantity for any item by clicking the My Cart button above to display all the items you've added to your cart.
- To add an item to your Default My Items folder, click the Add to My Items button displayed in the description box of each item. Any item added to your My Items Folder will remain in your Folder for future visits. To view and organize the items stored in your My Items Folder, simply click the My Items tab above.